Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Circus Act

So, one reason I decided to start a blog was in an attempt to remember things my children said and did! I don't want to forget any of their cute conversations like. . .
  • Madelyn asking me the other day when we left one Mexican restaurant to go to another, "Is La Charrita spanish for Mi Pueblo?"
  • Lily (after her mother forgot to pack her lunch) saying that it would have been OK b/c the school was supposed to have fish sticks, but had a fish sandwich instead, which she didn't like. Madelyn looked at her and said, "Just take it off the bun." To which Lily replied, "I know Madelyn. But, the fish just wasn't very fresh." (as if fish sticks are fresh!)
  • Madelyn saying to Lily, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Then, tonight, I learned that Madelyn may make her living in a circus. At church, she had all the teenagers laughing when she did her "man voice". Of course, she required payment and hid behind the couch. Then, the adults asked her to do it. She again requested payment, then proceeded to ask the adults to turn and face the wall before she would do her man voice. I guess this is turning out to be a very profitable talent!!!

2 comments:

Bri said...

I love you and your kids (I'm sure this looks just like my last comment I posted forever ago). I'm laughing out loud in my quiet apartment, picturing 1) your kids conversation and 2) you telling me them @ greg's while we avoid playing that boring board game!
Miss you and can't wait to see you in July!

Angel said...

We miss you bunches as well!