Tonight our girls are staying at Mamaw & Papaw's house. So, we called to chat with them before bed. Tim had the following conversation with our youngest:
T: "What are you doing?"
M: "Pretending to play my (Nintendo) DS"
T: "Why are you pretending?" (She has her own)
M: "Because I don't really want to play my DS right now"
Seriously, this girl cracks me up!
2 comments:
I love your girls so much! Thanks for all of the spring break posts. They were very cute. I want to take my doll the the American Girl store! I don't think I could ever talk Adam into that trip though. : )
Oh, and I will definitely keep in mind the tan lines. I've had some pretty goofy ones of the years. lol.
<3M
Hey, now is the time to get Adam to do whatever you want! LOL
Post a Comment