Today on the way to school, the girls and I were talking about asking Jesus into our hearts.
M. says, "I've already done that."
I say, "When?".
She says, "Every night when I go to bed."
So I started to explain how there came a time when daddy and I realized that we were sinners and asked Jesus to forgive us and to live in our hearts. And that we were Christians."
M. says (with a questioning look on her face), "You guys are Christians?? What's that?"
So, maybe we aren't living it? And, what in the world has she been listening to in church for 6 years. Does she think we are buddists?
2 comments:
Well, maybe we will have to take a break from the Creation story in Sunday School and talk about the basics... lol.
I know. . .it made me laugh to think about it!
Post a Comment