Happy 10th Birthday to my baby!!
Yes, I said 10.
Could it really be 12 years ago that I thought a baby would never come?
Could it be 10 years since we saw God's gift with our own eyes?
Could it have been 10 years ago when I thought we would never get through nursing?
Could it have been 10 years ago when I thought we would never get through nursing?
10 years since nights were not restful?
I REALLY cannot believe it! I know everyone says that, and I guess unless it's you. . .you don't feel the impact of it.
She's smart, has a heart of gold, is respectful to her teachers and adults that she meets, and she is kind to other children! Little kids fall in love with her!
She loves Jesus and enjoys learning!
We could not have asked for more!
God always knows us better than we know ourselves!
Thank you will never be enough!
God always knows us better than we know ourselves!
Thank you will never be enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment