Pinterist. . .
I love it!
A little too much. . .
It's really just a "dreamland" for me!
Since I am in an apartment. . .
But, I have decided to cover EVERY square inch of this apartment, take things out, trash/store items, until I'm satisfied that we've done the best we can do.
It might take awhile, but we've had a good start!
Because, I have been inspired to ORGANIZE! I love organization anyway, but I get too overwhelmed in my own space. But, I've been looking at different ways people have used common items in a different way for their organizing dilemmas!
But, I have decided to cover EVERY square inch of this apartment, take things out, trash/store items, until I'm satisfied that we've done the best we can do.
It might take awhile, but we've had a good start!
Because, I have been inspired to ORGANIZE! I love organization anyway, but I get too overwhelmed in my own space. But, I've been looking at different ways people have used common items in a different way for their organizing dilemmas!
I love it, but I've been asking myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" Well, I didn't so I can't take credit for what is to follow. I did "adapt" it for my needs, and here are the results.
Using a common tool, the over-the-door shoe organizer (It holds more than shoes, who knew?)
The dilemma in this apartment is with all the shoes and coats. If you take off your shoes when you enter, they are right in front of the door. There is not mudroom or entryway. Then, there are gloves, scarves, hats, UGH! When will the madness end?
So, I used this clever little tool to store the gloves and hats. It serves two great purposes: it keeps me organized and things won't continue to fall on my head and everyone (including my kids) can easily see what they are looking for and get it themselves!!
(Yes, I put a few shoes in the bottom. . .not so original, but when you have extra space, you gotta use it!)
2nd Use: on the back of the door to the playroom.
For what, you might ask?
PURSES and BAGS
There are 3 girls in this family, so we have a lot of bags!
I was surprised that it held some bags that I thought would be too big.
And, once again, everyone can see what they want and remove "ONE" item, rather than dump the "bag of bags" to find what they want and leave the rest in a mess on the floor.
I LOVE THIS!
My final use for the shoe holder will be what was posted on Pinterist. . .use to hold cleaning supplies!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
However, you know what it's like when you start cleaning things out. . .
The rest of the place is a DISASTER!
But, I will NOT be shaken!!
I feel so good about what we accomplished today!
I feel like singin, "Nothin's gonna stop us NOW!"




No comments:
Post a Comment