Monday, July 30, 2012

Here he is!

On July 18, 2012, we received pictures of a little boy, who we now call ours! We had to review records with an international adoption pediatrician. And, today, we accepted that referral!!

To celebrate him and getting a house (yes, you heard correctly), we went to Orange Leaf where we told the girls. They have been acting crazy ever since!! M. even made up a song in the van and was saying, "We got a house, we are ready to move in, I got a bubby, he likes bananas, I like bananas, he likes to climb, I like to climb". It was soooooo cute!
They are so sweet! Here is the first picture of the siblings! Aren't they adorable!
They are so elated!
And, our precious little guy!
Can't wait to hold you!

6 comments:

Me said...

I can only imagine how excited you guys are!! What a sweet boy!

We will stay on our knees for you praying you get him home quickly!!

And...congrats on the house! It has been a good day!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!! He's so handsome! Will keep you in our prayers.

Linda Hestand said...

He is super adorable! Can't wait to meet him! God is so good! We love you all so much...and congrats on finally finding your new home!

Kathryn said...

How awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE HIM!!! We've have prayed and prayed for that little boy!! CONGRATULATION!!!! SO thankful God is bringing him into your family!!

Jo Ann said...

Congrats! What a sweet smile.
Are you using LBB for your agency? I am looking to find out about other's experiences with them. We are considering switching. You can email me at joenjo (at) hotmail.com