Saturday, December 29, 2012

Catching Up: A Few Odds & Ends

 Below are some pictures of the past month! Just a little update!
 
Welcome back home! Couldn't get into the driveway on December 27th!
Our new home has an amazing fireplace! So fun to decorate this year!

 This picture is of a playground in Columbus. When I was little my grandparents brought my cousins and I here. Well, it wasn't like this!! This is their "upgrade"!! To be a kid today!

 Below is L. ready for her Christmas program 
 
Above: Proof that M. has grown! Check out those pants
 

 And, I'm not often embarrassed, but this one was close. Above you will see a man seated surrounded by 8-10 year olds. This would be Mitch McVicker, one of my favorite Christian artists, who had just finished a concert at our church. Well, in this picture, he has become "one of the gang" when he was asked to sit for a concern that M. and her friend C. put on for him.
L. and her friend helped but then kind of "faded out". (I think they were a little embarrassed as well)
 So sorry Mitch!


 AND, I finally did it. . .
I bought clothes for our sweet Haitian boy for when he comes home.
I hadn't allowed myself to do this, but he's gonna need clothes to keep him warm, and he should be here by next winter!


The best part?
All of this for $44
Yep, 5 shirts and 3 pairs of pants.
Love a good sale WITH a coupon!
 
Can't wait to bundle him up!

No comments: