Monday, July 15, 2013

A story I don't want to forget. . .

So, my niece is showing pigs this year for 4H, which of course leads to great education! It's just that it's hard to "contain" the knowledge to appropriate times.

Today, I am at the zoo with my niece, her mom, and my kids. The lion area was amazing today because they were walking and sitting right at the fence. So, of course, a crowd was drawn to watch. At the most opportune time, my niece announces in her not so quiet voice, "Mom, that one has testicles!". Of course, my sister lowers her head and sneaks away while trying not to laugh.

But, you know me. . .I was already rolling! SOOO Funny! And to think, I used to be the only my sister was afraid would embarrass her! It's so nice to just sit back and watch it happen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very embarassed!! But yes funny! :) Thats my girl!
Holly

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!!!!
Jenn

Linda Hestand said...

ah - children are honest to a fault