Monday, October 5, 2009

He's really 40?

It's a little late, but "Happy Birthday" to my husband who just turned 40. Believe it or not, he loves that I refer to him as a "Science Geek". So, in honor of his nickname, his party was a science theme with a bit of Mythbusters, since he loves that show. Here are some of the pics!

This is his cake! It's not a great picture, but it's the "periodic table". Element number 69 is Tm, which we changed to Tim (Thanks to Tim's friend, Brian, for this idea). The cool thing is that '69 is his birth year as well. However, Wal-mart changed the number (without my permission) to 40. One small error, but the cake was still great! Then, it said: "You've finallly come into your element". I even loved the cake, and I'm sorry to say that I'm not a big fan of science!


Thank you to all who helped to make this a special day for Tim!
Later, I will add pictures of the posters that our pastor made for the day! They were great! Thanks Brian!








No comments: