In honor of Tim's 40th bday, I thought I would take a walk down memory lane.
*We met in 1986. . .
*I developed a "crush" in the summer of 1986
*Dreams were fulfilled in December 27, 1986
*I was in deep mourning in August of 1988, when you left for college
*I thought I would never make it through the next 3 years
*You faithfully visited me each weekend and sacrificied your college years
*I was drawn to you b/c of your deep love for Christ and knowledge of the Word
*I was also drawn to you b/c of your fun-loving spirit
*At the time, I loved the hair and moustache (let's just not go back there!!)
*I eagerly anticipated our engagement and was delighted on New Year's Eve 1991 or should I say 12:01 on New Year's Day 1992
*And, I had the best day of my life on July 10, 1993
*I didn't know at the time that life could get better until January 20, 2002 and May 14, 2004
*I don't want to grow old :), but I do want it to be with you
*I am privledged to be called your wife
*I am proud of the man you have become. You are an amazing provider, a faithful husband, and my best friend
*I love you more than you know and have for a VERY long time
No comments:
Post a Comment