Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Baby is 8!

May 14, 2012. . .Our baby turned 8 (Really???)

These pictures are what I see when I think about Madelyn, which is why 8 seems like a crazy number



Madelyn is one of the sweetest little things you will meet!
She asked Jesus into her heart this year and was baptized.
When she prays, you can feel the presence of God. . .you just know the ear of Jesus is leaning in closely!
She's a talker (not sure who she got that from), easy going, caring, and tender-hearted.
She loves helping and is so good with little ones!
Madelyn has always been and still is the BEST sleeper!
I've never met anyone, aside from my husband, who has no worries. . .that's Madelyn!
(Sometimes, it can be frustrating b/c it doesn't matter if it's mommy or the President of the United States she goes at HER OWN pace!)
She's bright and figures problems out easily.
And, if she can't, she doesn't care!
Madelyn is just funny and acts a little crazy.
She comes up with the most interesting comments.
I wish I could be a little more like her and am glad that she's not much like me!
My prayer is that her love of Jesus will continue to grow, that she will treat everyone with lovingkindness, and that she will continue to not have a care in the world!
Mommy loves you sweet Madelyn!
I'm so glad that God blessed me with you!

No comments: