Friday, August 24, 2012

IBESR-Great News!!!

I saved some amazing news for the blog
I'm sure that I will tell everyone I see as well, but I thought it would be fun to post it here
We are "IN" IBESR!
This is some of the most amazing news we have heard.
This means our documents "have arrived"
to the place that has been closed for months
God is GOOD!
to the place that it wasn't supposed to go to until the end of September
God is REALLY GOOD!
despite all the scary stuff that could be happening
God is NEVER LATE although He may rarely be early!
As I look back at the journey of 10 years of thoughts of adoption.
His timing for bringing us to the moment of applying to the creche.
His timing for us getting our Dossier in.
His timing for a new home to bring home our baby.
He is perfect. We never understand His plan, but rest assured, He KNOWS the plan
He knows the plan He has for me (Jeremiah 29:11)
And, although I don't know it, I can rest being confident that He does!
Love you Jesus!!

1 comment:

B.Lindsey said...

SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!
Amen!!!! I am so estatic at God answering your prayers and the house and I can't wait to meet the new member of the Tarvin family.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!