SO, it's that time again!
Time to vote!
Time to vote!
I wish it were easier. I mainly feel like I'm just voting "against" someone and not "for" someone.
But, I learned tonight that I think I would just like to vote for someone like my daughter.
Tis the season for patriotic homework.
L. had a paper describing basic information about each presidential candidate.
One fun fact was each candidate's "hero".
Romney's: Ronald Reagan
Obama's: Martin Luther King, Jr
L. was having a hard time thinking of a hero. I said that finding a hero in this world is really difficult.
She didn't say anything else, but finished her homework.
When I looked at it later, this is what I read.
In case you can't read it,
"My hero is my great-grandad. The reason is because he is kind and fought in WW2"
A much better answer, in my opinion!
L. for president!!
L. for president!!

3 comments:
Remember when you were going to move to Siberia if Bill Clinton got elected? I'm glad you stayed in Franklin instead :) Kea
Remember when you were going to move to Siberia if Bill Clinton got elected? I'm glad you stayed in Franklin instead :) Kea
Oh yes! That was a terrible time! LOL! I still am not happy about that era of presidency, but I've grown a bit knowing that God is actually in charge of all leadership and that He is setting things up for His purposes! Life is so much easier when you understand that!!
Post a Comment