Pictures of the girls' first day of school!
My oldest is in 2nd Grade.
She is "looping" with her teacher from 1st grade, so she doesn't have to learn new classroom rules, and she is already acquainted with her fabulous teacher!
My youngest just started Kindergarten :(
Yes, I am grateful that she is growing, but I do miss my baby!
I wondered if you ever stop crying when you drop your kids off at school! Today one of my colleagues said that she cried every year until her daughter's senior year! GREAT! There's just something about your child spending more time with other adults than you! I just don't like that . . .and I work in a public school!
By the way, I am as equally excited about Madelyn's teacher! She is enthusiastic and loves her job and kids! That is VERY reassuring!
Here's to a great year of learning!
1 comment:
Even though Megan's first day of school was when she was a freshman (thanks to homeschooling) it was still hard! Sweet pictures of two kids with even sweet spirits!
Post a Comment