So there is this little place that I love called Indian Creek Baptist Camp. I have been attending as a camper or counselor since the summer after 6th grade. It has been a place of tranquility, clarification, healing, refuge, and fun! I have established many relationships at this simple place, and I would not trade my years there for the world! I hope to share more as this blog continues. But until then, I wanted to share a video from this summer. I need to set up the scene b/c it is a bit difficult to understand as it starts. This is an improv skit entitled "Emotional Car Ride". Each passenger enters the car as a different "personality or disorder". As a new one enters the car, each person in the car takes on that persons issue. As the person leaves, they change the personality to that of the next one to get out of the car! It's great in person b/c you can hear the details better. However, this is still good and those who were there will love it! The first person in the car is "bubbly", the 2nd is paranoid, the 3rd is not feeling well and may be constipated (can't remember), and the 4th is a narcoleptic cheerleader. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Angel,
I laughed at loud when Lee kicked, I missed that performing. I needed that camp memory for my week. I'm so glad that God brought us together through camp and that I can share memories like that with you for years to come! I love you and all the Tarvin gang!!!!
Bri
We love you too and are soooo happy to have you in our lives! I still think Lee missed his calling as a nanny!
Post a Comment