This is just a little memory collage of our Christmas Disney Vacation! We had a great time and traveled with my parents, my sister, and my niece! I LOVE DISNEY! If you don't know me, I want to live there, work there, never leave there! The only bad thing about Disney are the lines, and even I don't mind. Normally impatient, I am fine as long as there is a Disney tune nearby (with the exception of "It's a Small World". It broke down while we were in it. We were on the ride so long that the kids had their hands over theirs ears and groaned when they saw another 'world' coming up!!)
Look closely at the pictures. . .can you find:
*3 girls scared inside the belly of a large fish
*A man terrified at another princess coming into the castle
*A large drink bigger than M's head and almost as big as her mommy's head
*2 girls eagerly awaiting fireworks and a large flash going off in their face
*A tiny fairy with a grown-up 8 year old
*And, 3 of the most beautiful princesses you have ever seen
May all YOUR dreams come true!!

No comments:
Post a Comment