So, many people would rate us as bad parents. . .we don't tell our children that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy is real. . .isn't it creepy to think some strange person is entering your home at night?
And, in the case of the Tooth Fairy, looking at you and lifting up your pillow?
Well, regardless of what you choose, you have to admit that the following is funny.
L. just lost a tooth. . .
I ask, "Did you put your tooth under your pillow?"
L. says, "Yes. I put it the tooth holder". . .then she adds,
"I put it close enough to the edge so you guys (looking at Tim and I) can reach it."
Of course, this made Tim and I crack up. Guess you just had to be there!
1 comment:
WHAT TOOTH FAIRY???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
Post a Comment