So, I can't do a post on my oldest and not talk about about the youngest! I think genetics are so interesting and had I wanted to "really work" in college (HA!!), I would have taken more genetics courses because I find it so fascinating!!
She loves her big sister and wants to imitate her, but she couldn't be more different. She is a great sleeper, but poor eater! She makes us laugh with her interesting questions and her cute little voice! My fear is that down the road I will forget how she sounds today. She also was a very good baby and kept her parents happy with her ability to fall asleep, regardless of the noise, as long as she was in a bed in a separate room with the door closed! Delightful! However, she is perfectly fine with being disobedient & in ignoring those around her. She does not "change her tune" dependent on "who" you are! She is "no respecter of persons". I'm convinced that if she does not want to comply that she would even tell the president, "No!" It's posed some interesting parental dilemmas for us! This is completely different from her sister, who is a pleaser. Despite this, she can break your heart with her tears and make your day with her smile! We love who she is becoming and can't wait to see what lies ahead!
1 comment:
I have not been able to spend a fraction of the time that I would love to with the girls, but as long as I live I will never forget M's voice, as I am sure you really won't either.
Post a Comment