Thursday, July 23, 2009

I love you more. . .

So, my youngest daughter and I have this routine when she goes to bed. . .She usually says that she loves me more than the sky, and I say that I love her to the moon & back. Then, I say, "Night Princess", and she says, "Night Queen mommy (great title!!)". However, now she wants to be sure that she loves me more, so she has added the following: "I love you more than the sky, more than the toys in our house, more than our whole house. . ." and on and on. So, I said that I loved her more than the whole world. And, with a surprised look on her face, she says to me, "Even more than China?!" I just want to bottle her up so that I can store her voice, words, and facial expressions. She's just too cute!

No comments: